This policy statement complies to the Hong Kong SAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance - "The Ordinance".
1. Transaction data or information is supplied by merchant's website which is initiated by cardholder.
2. All transaction data will be treated and kept as confidential, and it is our commitment to comply the requirements with the Ordinance.
3. Only relevant portions of the transaction data will be kept for the purpose of payment request and facilitating dispute cases should there be any. Disclosure of transaction data to other parties such as banks, payment gateway and the corresponding merchant may be required for payment processing, audit purpose and/or legal purpose for dispute.
4. All Transaction data will be encrypted using SSL when it is passed to our server, and the same security handling by SSL is deployed between us and/or payment gateway, and, in turn, the banks.
5. Transaction data will be destroyed after 7-year retention period which is the standard practice for the Hong Kong financial sector.
6. We reserve the right to charge a fee for any data access request according to the privacy under the Ordinance.
If you have any enquiries regarding the compliance with our obligations under the Ordinance, please send email to us at email@example.com.
(Any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of this statement, the English version shall prevail.)